Low Power Consumption? Check. Lightweight? Check. Ultra-Portable? Check. MEGHDOOT-30 is the smallest Atmospheric Water Generator in our product line. It can generate up to 30 litres of water per day.
This Atmospheric Water Generator has a state-of-the-art filtration system that ensures that it dispenses premium grade, remineralized drinking water. And thanks to its internal working, it can be placed inside your house or right outside your window.
Meghdoot-30 is ideal for offices, households, commercial buildings, mining camps, etc. that gives a reliable & secure water source. It is the best economical yet too healthier alternative to bottled water. Meghdoot-30 features a much-reduced carbon footprint.
Did we mention that Alkaline Water is also an option? Join the popular trend of Alkaline Water and enjoy a healthy, electrolyte-rich lifestyle.
- No additional equipment required like piping, just need air & source of electricity.
- No need to wait for delivery of water cans/bottles, AWG hands every time fresh & safe potable water.
- Enables automatic & regular purification to ensure water quality.
- Very easy to maintain & no additional operating expenses.
- Works perfectly in between 25%-100% Relative humidity conditions.
- MEGHDOOT Atmospheric Water Generator is Internet-Of-Things enabled, which is provided for Remote Data Monitoring.
- The machine is incorporated with a temperature sensor, humidity sensor and flow meter that indicate the temperature, humidity and rate of flow of water respectively.
- It is capable of generating MIS reports on a daily basis that can be accessed from anywhere across the globe through mobile devices.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
|Product Capacity||30 Litres Per Day(LPD)|
|Ambient Condition for rated Output||90°F, 80% RH|
|Size (L*W*H) cm||46*46*122 cm|
|Power Supply||200-230v, 50Hz, Single Phase|
|Refrigerant||R22/R134A (Environmentally Friendly)|
|Input Power Kw||0.7 kWh|
|Water Tank||Internal-12 Litres|
|Filtration Features||Multi-Level Filtration|
|Instrumentation||Machine switches off when the tank is full.|